10 Tips for Selling a Home
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Here are some items to consider in preparing your home for the market.
- Price it right!
- Remember that the market is determined by supply and demand.
- Make your home convenient to show.
- Hire a realtor you trust and who knows the market.
- Update your home where needed.
- Make your home look its very best inside and out (ie., fresh paint, sparkling kitchens and baths, uncluttered counters, neat landscaped yards, all necessary repairs.)
- Make buyers feel comfortable when viewing your home by not being present.
- Have utility bills convenient for buyers to view.
- Smell has more impact then you would expect - think freshness.
- Be flexible!